Crisp-LaDew Fire Protection Services for Office Buildings - Industrial - Warehouse
- New fire sprinkler systems - design, fabrication and installation
- Additions and modifications
- Provide in depth assessment, documentation, and pricing for the repair of deficiencies noted during inspections.
- Provide testing and inspection reporting in a format acceptable to local Authorities having jurisdiction.
- 24 hour emergency repair service
Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Wet systems - Water is available at each fire sprinkler head and will operate when the heat sensitive element (glass bulb or fusible link) releases, allowing water to flow from that sprinkler.
- Dry pipe systems - are most often used when the ambient temperature may be cold enough to freeze. Water is not present in the piping until the system operates.
- Deluge systems - Water is not present in the piping until the system operates. Upon activation, water flows from all sprinklers simultaneously
- Pre-action systems - are specialized for use in locations where accidental activation is undesired, such as, Computer Data Facilities for protection of computer equipment from accidental water discharge.
Fire Pump Systems
- Electric motorized
Serving Wichita Falls